Unfortunately for me, both Evie and John love going outside. I do not. Heat and bugs...not a fun combination. These are a few pictures from a late spring outing in the back, front and side yards.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Outside!
Unfortunately for me, both Evie and John love going outside. I do not. Heat and bugs...not a fun combination. These are a few pictures from a late spring outing in the back, front and side yards.
Those blue peepers are just gorgeous! Her hair is behaving pretty well in this picture too. I just hate that I neglected to button up enough buttons on her shirt to avoid the 'show off my chest hair' man look. Oops!
Unfortunately for me, both Evie and John love going outside. I do not. Heat and bugs...not a fun combination. These are a few pictures from a late spring outing in the back, front and side yards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment