Tuesday, July 07, 2009
Moving on....here are some April pictures.
Evie and her favorite kid and teenager, Wawa and Baba. She made them pose for this picture, by the way. She likes to make people sit with her when she gets her picture taken.
The happy family on Easter morning. No, I did not wear jeans to church on Easter Sunday. Me and the kids actually missed that service. I can't remember why now though. I'm sure it was legit.
Evie and her eggs. She got the concept of hunting eggs much more than last year. Granted, she was only what, ten months old last year. We made the mistake of leaving the eggs in the basement for about two months and letting her play with them (read...tearing them apart and leaving them in places that we walked through). I finally got fed up and hid them. Maybe I'll be able to remember where I put them before next Easter. Oops. Eh...they were only 99 cents.
Here's Nana!!! Breaking any preconception you may have about what a Grandmother should and shouldn't be able to do. The was quite humorous to watch and yes...I do believe I got this on video as well to show Evie and John in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the pic of Evie in the tree! Beautiful!
I beg to differ! There is another equally cute little boy right here in Chilton County. My little Willbo! But John is cute too. I love his red hair.
Post a Comment