Here's a few March pictures since that seems to be where I left off on updating. See...I did this on purpose, the whole delaying the update. That way you don't have to be left in suspense on what the kids are doing and looking like over the course of three months. Aren't I thoughtful?
.JPG)
Evie loves her baby brother John-john. He, however, seems less impressed with her. Or at least did so at the time. Now he follows her all over the place. I think he likes to be tackled and beat up on by her. She'll pay for it one day though.
.JPG)
Bath time. He's okay with the tub. Like big sis though, don't attempt to pour water over his head. Bath time is over then.
This was just too adorable not to include. He's graduated to regular towels now. Those flimsy baby towels just don't absorb enough water.
1 comment:
He is so cute! Gotta see those babies soon!
Post a Comment