Yes. The Terrible Twos have officially started. Actually, I think they startes several several months before she turned two. When do they end?! I can totally see why someone named them terrible. Whoops! Tangent. Evie actually had three "Cake Days" as she likes to call them. Its not a birthday, its a Cakeday. And she had one at Nana and Papa's that was supposed to be a pool party at Sharons and the weather was supposed to get bad so we changed venues and then the weather didn't get bad. Err. She had one at Grammie and Papaw's that was very last minute because they couldn't come to the rescheduled pool party. And then finally she had one at the pool. Each time she had a cake. Three cakes. Three injections of nothing but sugar. Fun times.
The original cake. I was going to make a pawprint cake since she's obsessed with Blue's Clues (seriously, we watch at least three tapes a day), but changed my mind at the last minute and just put some pawprints on the cake.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Evie! Great job on the cake.
I can't believe she is two! Gosh! The cake looks great and I loved the pics! :)
Post a Comment