A few details about our upcoming bundle of joy that I've been neglectful about posting about. He is due November 29th, but if he hasn't come by the 24th, we will induce. At least that's what the doc says. So, at this point, I am almost 26 weeks along. He is proving to be even more active in the womb that Evie was, so I'm a little afraid of what I'm in for when he's able to walk. Evie never sits unless she's eating, so having two like that....yikes! Oh, back to him. We have finally settled on a name for him. John Michael. We considered John Henry for a while, a name I really liked, but we were getting too many John Henry's Hammer comments. We didn't want to saddle him with that for the rest of his life. We will call him John unless he's in trouble. We are very excited about welcoming him to our family! I am not very impressive looking in the belly department right now and still haven't taken any on purpose pictures. I'll try to get some up soon.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
No, we haven't had #2 yet. These were taken at Derek's grandmother's family reunion a few weeks ago. Its a small glimpse at what we might be in store for us in regards to how Evie is going to like having a little brother. This little boy kept trying to touch her and she would jerk away and look at us like, "get him away from me". So far, she has not been to thrilled about any of us holding another baby. Hopefully she's still so young, she won't remember her life when she was the center of our universe.


A few details about our upcoming bundle of joy that I've been neglectful about posting about. He is due November 29th, but if he hasn't come by the 24th, we will induce. At least that's what the doc says. So, at this point, I am almost 26 weeks along. He is proving to be even more active in the womb that Evie was, so I'm a little afraid of what I'm in for when he's able to walk. Evie never sits unless she's eating, so having two like that....yikes! Oh, back to him. We have finally settled on a name for him. John Michael. We considered John Henry for a while, a name I really liked, but we were getting too many John Henry's Hammer comments. We didn't want to saddle him with that for the rest of his life. We will call him John unless he's in trouble. We are very excited about welcoming him to our family! I am not very impressive looking in the belly department right now and still haven't taken any on purpose pictures. I'll try to get some up soon.
A few details about our upcoming bundle of joy that I've been neglectful about posting about. He is due November 29th, but if he hasn't come by the 24th, we will induce. At least that's what the doc says. So, at this point, I am almost 26 weeks along. He is proving to be even more active in the womb that Evie was, so I'm a little afraid of what I'm in for when he's able to walk. Evie never sits unless she's eating, so having two like that....yikes! Oh, back to him. We have finally settled on a name for him. John Michael. We considered John Henry for a while, a name I really liked, but we were getting too many John Henry's Hammer comments. We didn't want to saddle him with that for the rest of his life. We will call him John unless he's in trouble. We are very excited about welcoming him to our family! I am not very impressive looking in the belly department right now and still haven't taken any on purpose pictures. I'll try to get some up soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like you are preparing Evie for the future! We have talked about babies so much lately with Lakyn. Everytime we say baby she makes what she thinks a baby says and whines. She is actiing a little different lately with me laying around more. I am getting a bit nervous with how well she will do!
Post a Comment