June 14th was my ten year high school reunion. The only event that we were able to attend was the very tail end of the picnic that was held at Pratt Park in Prattville. Most of the people who had come had already left, but a few of my girls stuck around and waited for me (we were coming from Hugh's birthday party elsewhere in Pville). It was great seeing them all again and I was sorry that we did not make plans to go to the big blowout that night. I look forward to our next get together when there will be more additions to several families.
Evie, Addison and Lakyn getting to know each other
Okay...so I didn't do a good job of getting Addison's face in pictures. Sorry Addison!
The moms and their girls.
The dads keeping the girls at a safe distance from the mean Pratt Park ducks and geese. These animals are evil! Not to mention ugly.
3 comments:
Miss you! Are you showing yet? People keep asking me if I'm having twins. Can't wait to see some pics of you!
Yes, more picture of the belly!
I'm glad to see some photos of the reunion since I was not able to attend. Sounds like it was fun!
We need some prego pics to look at soon!
Post a Comment