Well, nothing major. I did make a grocery store run yesterday to Winndixie and paid $30 and saved $22. I blew it later on that night though when we went back for waffle supplies (thanks Lisa and Laura) and spent $10 dollars and saved nothing. I was hoping for one of those $10 off $50 coupons to print, but no luck on either trip. If anyone ever gets those and throws them in the trash, please send them to me. They are like gold! Especially since Publix takes them. I did score some free milk coupons today off of a link from http://www.afewshortcuts.com/ . This is in addition to some that I got from that same site last week for free chocolate milk when you buy two gallons. I love those coupons because we go through milk like nothing else around here.
I'm looking forward to seeing what this week's Publix ad will be so maybe I can get up to the $100 before coupons total I need for the free milk and then get my total down to a lot cheaper. I love Publix.
Still at 54.26%
No comments:
Post a Comment