Friday, December 19, 2008

Status update...

Yeah, so if you pay any attention to the time and dates of when blog posts are updated, you've already noticed that this one says 4 something AM. John and I are in the basement having some awake and alert time. He was nice to me this time and waited until 2:45 to wake up. We went from 10 to 2:45. Getting better! Maybe one day soon I'll get that five consecutive hours of sleep. Sigh...one day. The good news is that Evie has yet to wake up screaming tonight. If we can make it a few more hours, this will be the first time in at least two weeks that she hasn't woke up in the middle of the night. Halalujah!

Here are some pictures from the past few days.




Evie and John hanging out with Nana.



Gimmee some sugar



So...who does he look like?




Monkey in the middle



Feeding time!



Who can resist this face?



Have I ever mentioned that Evie hates, HATES, for her hands to be dirty? I gave her a cookie on one of our "I've got to get out of the house or I'm going to go crazy" car rides and she got it all over her hands (she was so disturbed by this that she wouldn't finish the cookie...what a waste!). Rather than clean it off when she demanded, I insisted on taking some pictures. This was the resulting face.




No comments: