This was on a warm sunny January day. We're ready for spring!
Taking a ride in her favorite Christmas present.
Daddy's the best wagon puller ever!
No dad...you're too big to ride.
Rub a dub dub!
I love my teething cookies!
Practicing my balancing act while wearing Papa's bling.
You'd think we were in Michigan or something.
Evie and Hughy hanging out.
Showing off my new tooth!
They'll sell anything at the grocery store these days.
3 comments:
This is a HUGE step in the right direction after looking at the oriental picture for several months...
Beautiful pics! Lindsey wanted the wagon for Christmas, but the pull along sled was more "area appropriate!"
Love the pics!!! Can't believe Evie is balancing already! Walking will definately come soon. Evie has gotten so big since I saw her last!
-Lindsey
I love that last photo! Awesome lighting, cute kid, great picture.
Post a Comment