I was thinking the same thing! She seems to be growing really fast! Of course, I've only seen the photos of her online... still have yet to meet in person!
She's a tall girl. She's only about 12.5 pounds at this point. Unofficially of course. We go to the doc on the 24th for her next round of shots and they'll weigh her then. I think. All she wants to do right now is stand. Gets very tiring. :-)
3 comments:
She looks so tall in the last picture!
I was thinking the same thing! She seems to be growing really fast! Of course, I've only seen the photos of her online... still have yet to meet in person!
She's a tall girl. She's only about 12.5 pounds at this point. Unofficially of course. We go to the doc on the 24th for her next round of shots and they'll weigh her then. I think. All she wants to do right now is stand. Gets very tiring. :-)
Post a Comment