Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Okay. I love red. Walk into my kitchen and you will see red accents everywhere. I love red fingernail polish, red candy, red cars, you name it. However, I do think it is possible to take the love of red (or any color for that matter) a little too far. Derek's aunt and uncle (hey Sharon) bought a house from a very eccentric lady and she decided that red bathroom fixtures was the way to go.


6 comments:

The Canada's said...

Wow... the monthly update!

Red is hot.

Anonymous said...

Now that is a person that truly loves red...eekkk...

The Canada's said...

That is pretty bad. Definately taking it too far!!!


Lindsey

Anonymous said...

well we cant help the lady was crazy....=]

The Pates said...

Haha. Sorry Sharon! I wasn't trying to start a bathroom bashing.
Be nice you guys! Its not easy having so much red to work around!
:-)

Anonymous said...

actually that was me leigha =] srry 4 the confusion (sp??)